Prostar only sells our products through a network of professional partners. We use the term partners rather than dealers as we strongly believe good sustainable business requires a partnership. The professional partner model ensures that customers receive the right products from trained, experienced companies and that our partners have the confidence to make a full commitment to specifying, installing and supporting Prostar products like UPS, Inverter, Solar Panels, Battery and Solar Charge Controller. We call our partner program partner ADVANTAGE.
Benefits – What we offer
Being a Prostar partner means you have a commitment that we will:
- never sell directly to customers
- that we promote our partners alongside our products
- provide premium supporting information, infrastructure, software, sales and marketing tools and technical support
- provide product margins to sustain an interesting and healthy business
- make doing solar power system business as easy as we can
Requirements – What you need to do
To ensure that our partners are power and energy professionals we have some minimum requirements that we expect to be met in the following areas:
- Training of sales and technical staff to ensure systems are specified and installed correctly
- Quality standards for system installation with customer references
- A minimum number of systems that are installed per year to ensure familiarity with products
- A commitment to support promotion of Prostar power and energy solutions in a given market
Process – How to get there
If you would like to join the hundreds of partners who are selling and installing Prostar products around the world then please complete our become a partner form, one of our distributors or one of the channel management team will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further with you.